* Two 22-minute halves
* Two timeouts per half (running clock) – unused timeouts do not carry over
* Running clock except for final 2 minutes of second half if point spread is 10 points or less
* Overtime is 2 minutes, timeout form second half will carryover to Overtime
* Games must start and finish with at least 4 players, less than 4 players is a forfeit, unless opposing team wants to play 3-on-3
* Two technical fouls by any player is an immediate ejection from the game ( player(s) must leave the gym immediately). Any player ejected will not be allowed to return until they have paid a $75 reinstatement fee. This rule is in place to avoid unsportsmanlike conduct.
* No player(s) under the influence of illegal drugs or alcohol will be allowed to participate.
:Click here for next session dates: http://www.spokanebasketball.com/next-session/
Locations vary depending on time of year and availability.
* The Warehouse
800 N. Hamilton, Spokane WA
* Valley Fitness Center
14210 E Sprague, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
* Various Public/Private Schools
* $525/team (10 player max)
* Don’t have a team, no problem sign up as an individual player
* “New” Individual Player Cost: $90 (includes complimentary jersey)
* “Returning” Individual Player Cost: $75
* All teams guaranteed 7 games. Gym use, paid officials, league facilitation, etc…
* Download Rules
* See current schedule